Emirates Cabin Crew
Looking for an amazing career in hospitality?
If you share our passion for delivering impeccable service, come join our multinational cabin crew team in Dubai and start your training in service excellence with the world’s largest international airline.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team to provide service that goes the extra mile.
In return, you’ll get a chance meet people around the world as well as a competitive tax-free salary and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Starting Salary and Flying Pay:
- Basic salary – AED 4,260 / month
- Flying Pay – AED 61.25 / hour
based on avg. 80-100 hours / month
- Average Total Pay – AED 9,770 / month
(~USD 2,660 , EUR 2,290 or GBP 2,040)
*These are approximate numbers for Grade II (Economy Class)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Fly Better.